- State: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 7, 2017 2:09 pm
- Expires: 12 days, 10 hours
Sealed bids for the sale of a 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty with XL package will be received in the office of the City Auditor until Thursday, February 23 at 3:00 p.m. Bids will be opened at said time and date at City Hall, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND 58072. Said property will be sold as is. The City will require a minimum bid of $8,000.00. All bids shall be contained in a sealed envelope, the exterior of which shall be plainly marked identifying the bidder and the property “2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty”. All persons submitting a written bid for the minimum bid price shall have the opportunity to increase their bids by not less than $100 increments by oral bidding to be conducted at the above address on said date and time.
The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to extend the time for bidding, to hold all bids for a period of fifteen (15) days, and to negotiate further with the bidders.
Personal appointments to inspect the vehicle should be made with Phil Hatcher, Police Chief at telephone number (701) 845-3110.
308 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Business Development Representative (606 views)
- Studio – Valley City – Spacious Historic Building (425 views)
- World Tavern Trivia Only At Tavern 94 (377 views)
- Experienced Carpenter (365 views)
- Marine Dealership For Sale (353 views)
- FT Farm Operator/ Mechanic (338 views)
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty with XL package (308 views)
- VCPR Summer / Wellness Center (302 views)
- Grafton Spring Shootout (284 views)
- 10 Acres North of Ypsilanti (282 views)