- City: Valley City
- State: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 58072
- Listed: April 13, 2017 1:32 pm
- Expires: 47 days, 22 hours
The North Dakota Winter Show is seeking to fill our Building and Grounds Supervisor position. This individual will be responsible for overall routine maintenance of the ND Winter Show Event Center and grounds. Other responsibilities include set up and tear down for various events held during the year.
Must be flexible with work schedule and be available to work some weekends.
Livestock or agriculture background preferred but not required. Approximately 40 hours per week. Must be able to run forklift, skid steer and other heavy equipment. Will supervise and direct staff. General carpentry, plumbing, etc knowledge required.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds .
Requires valid driver’s license.
Report to ND Winter Show manager.
237 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Grafton Spring Shootout (622 views)
- Traeger Wood Pellet Grill (415 views)
- Beautiful Older Home for Sale in Leal, ND (399 views)
- Moving sale (382 views)
- Lawn Care (375 views)
- 1BR – Large LR – 2nd Floor Unit (364 views)
- House & Shop with Hoist For Sale (311 views)
- The perfect location (293 views)
- Dandelion Weed Roller (282 views)
- Location Location Location (278 views)