- Street: Civic Center
- City: Jamestown
- State: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 23, 2017 1:32 pm
- Expires: 2 days, 17 hours
Booth # 80 Rix Mixes !
Pride of Dakota Harvest Showcase in Jamestown this weekend
|The Pride of Dakota Harvest Showcase makes its debut in Jamestown this weekend. The Jamestown Civic Center will be filled with vendor booths and shoppers this Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 21-22.
“This is the time and place for your holiday shopping,” said Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring. “Nearly 100 booths will be filled with a tremendous variety of North Dakota-made foods and condiments, artwork, household items, jewelry, apparel and much more.
The showcase is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $2 per adult. Parking is free for Pride of Dakota shoppers. Shoppers who bring a fresh produce or non-perishable food donation save $1 on admission. The donations will be given to the Salvation Army.
“Once again, shoppers will get a reusable, cloth bag with their paid admission,” Goehring said. “Shoppers who bring their own reusable, cloth bag get $1 off their admission.”
143 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Sofa, loveseat, and storage ottoman (333 views)
- 1992 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD (303 views)
- Lube Technician (299 views)
- Want just one bill for housing? ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT! (287 views)
- 2 Bedroom Home Plus 22 Acres (281 views)
- Sea Max SaunaPower 2-person far infrared sauna (278 views)
- Reserve this 2 bedroom Main floor Unit NOW-Available Jan 1st! (263 views)
- 4 Bedroom Home 3 Stall Garage (249 views)
- Cozy 2 Bedroom Home For Sale (224 views)
- 4L80E Transmission, Ash Fire Wood, Snow blower (214 views)