- Street: Civic Center
- City: Jamestown
- State: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 23, 2017 1:32 pm
- Expires: 60 days, 12 hours
Booth # 80 Rix Mixes !
Pride of Dakota Harvest Showcase in Jamestown this weekend
|The Pride of Dakota Harvest Showcase makes its debut in Jamestown this weekend. The Jamestown Civic Center will be filled with vendor booths and shoppers this Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 21-22.
“This is the time and place for your holiday shopping,” said Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring. “Nearly 100 booths will be filled with a tremendous variety of North Dakota-made foods and condiments, artwork, household items, jewelry, apparel and much more.
The showcase is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $2 per adult. Parking is free for Pride of Dakota shoppers. Shoppers who bring a fresh produce or non-perishable food donation save $1 on admission. The donations will be given to the Salvation Army.
“Once again, shoppers will get a reusable, cloth bag with their paid admission,” Goehring said. “Shoppers who bring their own reusable, cloth bag get $1 off their admission.”
54 total views, 5 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Country living (506 views)
- Assistant Swim Coach (449 views)
- 2 Bedroom Condo with garage. Heat & Water Paid. Snow removal and lawn care provided. Laundry Room. Air unit in wall. (409 views)
- Thrift E Shop Assistant Manager (332 views)
- 2005 Buick Rendevous CXL (328 views)
- 1977 Chevy Camaro with only 57,862 original miles. Sharp collector car (324 views)
- Good grass hay and straw bales for sale (306 views)
- 2007 Kia Sportage (295 views)
- 2 Bedroom House & Shop For Sale (282 views)
- Wheat Straw Bales (272 views)