- State: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 9, 2018 1:25 PM
The Jamestown, ND location of Helena Chemical Company, a national, agricultural chemical company, has an immediate opening for a General Laborer. Successful candidates will be eligible for benefits and the Company offers a competitive compensation.
Requirements: A high school diploma or equivalent and the ability to read and write and operate a forklift.
Responsibilities: Moves products within plant.
Loads trucks including assisting the Blender Operator in loading bulk trucks.
Hangs supersacks for loading.
Stacks products on pallets.
Provides general assistance in repair maintenance.
Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping and washing surfaces.
Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
Contact: Daniel Krueger and/or Melissa Mikkelson 701-252-2777
Or Stop in & apply in person:
3552 81st Ave SE
Jamestown, ND 58401
Located North on the Bypass from I-94
Pay: DOE – will discuss within interview
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
57 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Sofa, loveseat, and storage ottoman (546 views)
- House for sale (469 views)
- Want just one bill for housing? ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT! (427 views)
- Reserve this 2 bedroom Main floor Unit NOW-Available Jan 1st! (410 views)
- For Sale: Portable Billboard Signs (370 views)
- Equipment Operator (329 views)
- Love Vintage? Love Convenience? Welcome Home! (303 views)
- Enclosed Trailer – NEW (297 views)
- Laborers Needed (292 views)
- For Sale ATV tires (290 views)