- State: North Dakota
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 5, 2018 1:18 PM
Immediate openings at Warrior Mfg. in Hope, North Dakota (located along West Hwy. 38). Strong compensation and benefit package. Wage Range: $14.00/hr. – $25.00/hr. Wage will be discussed during interview process and will be based on individual qualifications and experience.
-Welding Positions (MIG, wire-feed)
-Full-time (Overtime, as required)
-Fabrication of steel support structures for material handling industries.
-Welding skills test
-Welding experience and/or education
-Read and understand detailed prints & work orders
-Accurately read tape measure
-Knowledge of shop tools and equipment
-Strong problem-solving skills
-Regular and on-time attendance
-Basic understanding of manufacturing safety regulations
-Ability to work independently with limited supervision
-Ability and desire to work as part of a team
-Good communication and interaction skills
-Willingness to follow correct safety procedures at all times
-Lift up to 75 lbs.
-Minimum Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
-Experience with using overhead cranes and other lifting devices.
-Strong and conscientious work ethic
-Efficient work skills
-Production of quality end products in a timely fashion
-2-years welding experience and/or education
-A desire to grow and contribute to the overall activity of the business.
Forward resume, references, and compensation requirements.
- Online: www.WarriorMfgLLC.com/careers
- Email: HR@WarriorMfgLLC.com
- FAX: 507-644-5797
- Apply in person: Warrior Mfg., West Hwy. 38 / 12 Ingalls Ave., Hope, ND
- Mail: Warrior Mfg., LLC, 1145 5th Ave. SE, Hutchinson, MN 55350
60 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Sofa, loveseat, and storage ottoman (546 views)
- House for sale (469 views)
- Want just one bill for housing? ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT! (427 views)
- Reserve this 2 bedroom Main floor Unit NOW-Available Jan 1st! (410 views)
- For Sale: Portable Billboard Signs (370 views)
- Equipment Operator (329 views)
- Love Vintage? Love Convenience? Welcome Home! (303 views)
- Enclosed Trailer – NEW (297 views)
- Laborers Needed (292 views)
- For Sale ATV tires (290 views)